YOU ONLY GET ONE LIFE - MAKE THE MOST OF IT!

Saturday 27 November 2010

My New Car

Hi everyone!

Been in Cardiff for two weeks already, felt like we just arrived! Last Saturday I managed to buy myself a new car, it is actually my first car! Previously I have been driving my parents' old car when I have been home over the holidays, and that was an amazing car...Someone told me once that it looks like a hearse!! That's a big rude! It wasn't exactly a Ferrari, but it always took me where I wanted which is the main thing, right?:) Unfortunately the hearse is dead now so I can't drive it anymore which is a bit of a shame, but you can check it out underneath and see what I am talking about:)

The Hearse!! What a sight!
But like I said I have managed to get my own little car now. I have only driven once on UK roads before and as far as I remeber I was told that I was "cutting the grass" on the side of the roads! Don't know why! Since I am not used to having the steering wheel on the right hand side and driving on the left side of the road, that will be a fun challenge! If you are going to the Cardiff/Bristol area in the nearest future please don't be surprised if you see a little Ford Fiesta coming towards you in opposite direction, it will only be me:) I have attacted a few photos of my little speedo underneath!

My new speedo!

A bit overexcited by the looks of it!
Saturday night is here, time to recover and relax!I will come back with more training and injury blogs soon:)

Have a good weekend everyone!

MoTo

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gratulera me nye og søde bil! Moteopptogen så du e, så va det neppe tilfeldigt at den matche jakken =P Godt og se at dokke og har snø... Kos deg!

Monica Torland said...

Tusen takk:)Ja då klart d, bloggen min au e jo blåe:)Eg fant ut av eg jedna ikkje kunne ha rosa bil eller rosa blogg hvis eg vil folk ska ta meg seriøst:)

Leisa Dreps said...

Well, hearses are pretty stylish in their own formal way. Yours is not a hearse, though, and it's a pretty nice car. It looks like a solid ride that would give you a steady grip on the road. Have fun with it!

Carson Wininger said...

Your new car looks like a South American 2008 Fiesta Facelift! Bet it has the same Zetec engine. By the way, my cousin's been ranting about his Cardiff stay, telling amazing things about the place. He's a bit persuasive with his story, and I think he pushed me to go for a Mermaid Quay trip in the future. What do you think about the place, Monica?

Leisa Dreps said...

Ford Fiesta is a smart choice, Monica! This was also my brother’s first car. I tried driving it once and it really is a good ride. It is very safe to drive because it is equipped with many safety and security devices. So, how was the two years of driving with your Ford Fiesta? I’d love to see more updates about your car.