YOU ONLY GET ONE LIFE - MAKE THE MOST OF IT!

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Website Recommendation - Brendan Chaplin

Hi guys,

As always I like to start the day reading the latest news on my previous mentor Brendan Chaplin's website. It is thanks to Brendan I got involved with Strength and Conditioning coaching and I learned a lot in a short period of time whilst working with Brendan. Brendan has got a lot of experience in the S&C industry and has worked and is still working with several great athletes.Today I thought the video he posted was a particular good one showing knee prevention/reduction exercises so I wanted to share the link to his website and the video here on my blog :


From next week my friend Mari will share her thoughts on how she got back into training and how she decided to start training for a Marathon for the first time! We will follow Mari's preparation and training her on the blog to see how she is doing. Something to look forward to!

This is me and Mari from a wedding earlier this year
Have a good Wednesday!



 

No comments: